C3: Creativity, Careers, Community
C3 staff is here to help!
We are here to provide you assistance — either in-person, via email, virtual hang-out meetings or by phone call. As always, schedule an appointment in Handshake.
Creativity Careers Community
Start with our online resources throughout the website but schedule an appointment with a C3 Staff Member to learn more!
Quick Info Shortcuts
- Explore Careers on Candid Careers
- Uncover your interests and strengths using TypeFocus (link found on my.filtercoffeelab.com)
Applying for Jobs, Internships, Graduate School
- Check out Handshake and ICR Career Collective for up-to-date job opportunities
- Update your Handshake profile
- Update your LinkedIn profile, here are some tips!
- Watch videos on Candid Career and LinkedIn For Students for advice
- Review our internship guide and Coe’s practicum requirements
- Work on your resume or cover letter
- Prepare for an interview
- Get tips for video & phone interviewing
- Practice your interviewing skills using StandOut. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the link.
Community Engagement Opportunities
- We are currently recruiting students for 2020-2021 academic year for
- Contact Joe Demarest, email@example.com or Maya Danner, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about these programs
We are co-located in McCabe Hall with our Alumni and Provost Offices to ensure that OUR connections become YOUR connections.
Join our network of alumni who are passionate about Coe and eager to connect with students; businesses and community partners who support Coe events, programs and operations; and Coe faculty who support experiential learning as a key component to developing 21st century skills within our students.